Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
Anti aging treatment to refill cellular lipids
Out of stock
Aging skin is increasingly susceptible to lipid depletion: the loss of natural compounds in skin’s surface, present in the form of ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids. This lipid loss compromises skin’s natural protective barrier, resulting in visible signs of accelerated aging, as skin loses its ability to effectively self-repair.
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti aging cream formulated with a maximized concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This unique anti aging lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in visible signs of accelerated aging. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been clinically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Provides improved hydration in 24 hours, ideal for dry skin
- Unique stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture