We are looking for a Skincare Beauty Specialist to work a flexible 20-30 hours weekly, for immediate employment.
The chosen candidate will:
- Offer professional skincare advice and recommend skincare programs to clients.
- Perform facial treatments, that include a variety of facials, micro-needling, dermaplaning and facial lifting treatments.
- Perform body treatments, that include cellulite and skin-tightening treatments, and a variety of massages.
The chosen candidate must possess:
- Excellent customer-facing skills and a drive to succeed
- Fluency in English and Maltese
- A degree in Beauty Therapy or similar
- A minimum of 3 years professional hands-on experience in Beauty & Skincare that should include the facial and body treatments listed above. Additional specialised training will be provided as necessary.
- A flair for sales and previous experience in selling skincare
An attractive financial package will be offered to the right candidate. Send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday 7st June.